Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TARO, “Taro”) announced that its Annual Report for fiscal year ended March 31, 2013 on Form 20-F, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) today, is available within the Investor Relations section of Taro’s website at www.taro.com. Hard copies of the report may be ordered free of charge by sending requests to Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc., Three Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532, attention: William J. Coote or via email to William.Coote@Taro.com.
Additionally, the report may be accessed on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov.
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is a multinational, science-based pharmaceutical company, dedicated to meeting the needs of its customers through the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of the highest quality healthcare products. For further information on Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., please visit Taro’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV