Further, one of the Underwriters may conduct stabilizing transactions with respect to the shares of the Company in connection with the Public Offering and the Secondary Offering by way of Over-Allotment. The shares purchased through such stabilizing transactions may be used, in whole or in part, to return the Borrowed Shares.
With respect to the number of shares obtained by deducting (a) the number of shares that are purchased through the stabilization transactions and the Syndicate Cover Transactions and are to be used to return the Borrowed Shares from (b) the number of shares to be offered in the Secondary Offering by way of Over-Allotment, one of the Underwriters will acquire shares of common stock of the Company by accepting the allotment under the Issuance through Third-Party Allotment. As a result, all or a part of the shares planned to be issued under the Issuance through Third-Party Allotment may not be subscribed for, which may result in a decrease in the number of shares to be finally issued under the Issuance through Third-Party Allotment or in the cancellation thereof, due to forfeiture.
In the event that one of the Underwriters accepts the allotment under the Issuance through Third-Party Allotment, it will make payment there for with the funds obtained from the Secondary Offering by way of Over-Allotment.
2. Change in the total number of issued shares as a result of the above-mentioned issuance
|Total number of issued shares at present||41,297,800 shares||(As of June 28, 2013)|
|Increase in the number of shares as a result of the Public Offering||4,700,000 shares|
|Total number of issued shares after the Public Offering||45,997,800 shares|
|Increase in the number of shares as a result of the Issuance through Third-Party Allotment||700,000 shares||(Note)|
|Total number of issued shares after the Issuance through Third-Party Allotment||46,697,800 shares||(Note)|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV