If 2013 has been a great year for stocks in general, it's been a phenomenal year for Cisco Systems ( CSCO). Shares of the $130 billion IP networking giant have rallied 24% year-to-date, beating the broad market's impressive ascent by 10%.
Cisco is the world's biggest manufacturer of data networking equipment and software, a niche that's benefitted in a big way from the rising tide of data demands in consumer products. Now Cisco looks well positioned for the second half of 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV