If it does not, as always I have my exit strategy. I would not want to see this stock break below its 50 day moving average.
The stock passes all of my key tests that include the stock chart, performance test, and valuation test.
Of the 3,399 stocks that I track and grade, Tenneco comes in at 37th and has been pretty steadily climbing the ranks in comparison to the other stocks. It earns an overall grade of "A". Clients of Gunderson Capital Management with an aggressive risk profile hold this stock.
Data from Best Stocks Now App Follow @pwstreet This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV