New Stem Cell Transplant Center Opens In Philadelphia
"By offering patients the most advanced treatment options available to care for their complex blood cancers, CTCA in Philadelphia continues to deliver on our promise to provide a center for healing and hope to all those facing cancer and their loved ones," said President and CEO of CTCA in Philadelphia John McNeil. "Our unique, integrated model of care allows us to treat patients in a personalized way. We are excited to extend this level of care to even more patients."
In addition to the new stem cell unit, Cancer Treatment Center of America in Philadelphia has several additional construction projects underway. Seven operating rooms and a new pharmacy, as well as additions to the laboratory, chemotherapy infusion unit and clinic will also be completed later this year.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Inc. (CTCA) is a national network of hospitals focusing on complex and advanced stage cancer. CTCA offers a comprehensive, fully integrated approach to cancer treatment and serves patients from all 50 states at facilities located in Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia, Phoenix and Tulsa. Known for delivering the Mother Standard of care and Patient Empowerment Medicine, CTCA provides patients with information about cancer and their treatment options so they can control their treatment decisions. For more information about CTCA, go to www.cancercenter.com.
Related Link Cancercenter.comSOURCE Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Philadelphia
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV