- Need to develop digital infrastructure. Young entrepreneurs are the most active group in terms of both starting up businesses and using the latest digital technology to help run the business and optimize business processes;
- Importance of developing educational programs for entrepreneurs. Advancing the entrepreneurial culture, and streamlining government funding for "green" technology studies;
- Need to ease the tax burden. In the fields of scientific-technical programs and social entrepreneurship, namely the taxes imposed on employers and employee income tax;
- Access to funding for start-ups and emerging companies. Ensuring funding on easy terms, changing banking requirements, developing rules for new forms of funding, including cross border online platforms, investors' and entrepreneurs' networks.
Young US Entrepreneurs Propose Economic Solutions To G20 Leaders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.