Nationstar Mortgage Holdings (NSM) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Nationstar Mortgage Holdings rose $0.58 (1.6%) to $38.02 on light volume. Throughout the day, 705,951 shares of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,175,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.62-$38.72 after having opened the day at $37.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.44. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Roberts Realty Investors (RPI), up 17.6%, Altis Resident (RESI), up 12.5%, Doral Financial (DRL), up 7.9% and Tejon Ranch (TRC), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about NSM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV