Qihoo 360 Technology (QIHU) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Qihoo 360 Technology rose $0.73 (1.6%) to $46.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,651,319 shares of Qihoo 360 Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,854,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.65-$47.99 after having opened the day at $46.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.17. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Zynga (ZNGA), up 10.4%, Friendfinder Networks (FFN), up 7.4%, CafePress (PRSS), up 6.5% and Synacor (SYNC), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Qihoo 360 Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about QIHU
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV