MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., July 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALXA) announced today that the company will participate in the 8 th Annual JMP Securities Healthcare Conference, being held in New York, New York, July 9 - 10, 2013. Dr. James V. Cassella, Alexza Chief Scientific Officer and Executive Vice President, Research and Development, will present at the conference. The Alexza corporate presentation will be Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The presentation will be webcast live.
To access the presentation via the Web, please go to the Alexza Investor Relations tab at
www.alexza.com or directly
http://wsw.com/webcast/jmp21/ALXA. A replay of the webcast will be available approximately 24 hours after the presentation and archived for 14 days.
About Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Alexza Pharmaceuticals is focused on the research, development and commercialization of novel, proprietary products for the acute treatment of central nervous system conditions, including agitation, acute repetitive seizures and insomnia. Alexza's products are based on the Staccato system, a hand-held inhaler designed to deliver a drug aerosol to the deep lung, providing rapid systemic delivery and therapeutic onset, in a simple, non-invasive manner.
ADASUVE ( Staccato loxapine), Alexza's first approved product, was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in December 2012 and by the European Medicines Agency in February 2013. Teva Pharmaceutical USA, Inc. is Alexza's commercial partner for ADASUVE in the U.S. Grupo Ferrer Internacional, S.A. is Alexza's commercial partner for ADASUVE in Europe, Latin America, Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV