Dillard’s, Inc. (NYSE: DDS) (“Dillard’s” or “the “Company”) announced today that it has amended and extended its $1 billion senior secured revolving credit facility, taking advantage of favorable market conditions. The facility pricing was improved and the maturity has been extended an additional year to July 1, 2018.
The amended facility is available to the Company for general corporate purposes including, among other uses, working capital financing, the issuance of letters of credit, capital expenditures and, subject to certain restrictions, the repayment of existing indebtedness and share repurchases. There are no financial covenant requirements under the credit agreement provided availability exceeds $100 million.
The credit facility was arranged by J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Wells Fargo Capital Finance, LLC.
Dillard’s, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest fashion apparel,
cosmetics and home furnishing retailers. The Company’s stores operate
with one name, Dillard’s, and span 29 states. Dillard’s stores offer a
broad selection of merchandise, including products sourced and marketed
under Dillard’s exclusive brand names. For more information about
Dillard’s, Inc. please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV