Concho Resources Inc. (NYSE: CXO) ("Concho" or the "Company") today announced that it has appointed Brenda R. Schroer as the Company’s Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer. Previously, Ms. Schroer was with Ernst & Young LLP since 1999, including her most recent position as Americas Oil & Gas Sector Resident within the professional practice group. She received a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from West Texas A&M University, received a Master of Science in Accounting from Texas A&M University and is a certified public accountant.
Darin Holderness, Concho’s Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, commented, "I have always been impressed with Brenda when working with her in the past and am excited to add someone with her level of financial and accounting experience to our team."
About Concho Resources Inc.
Concho Resources Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the acquisition, development and exploration of oil and natural gas properties. The Company's operations are focused in the Permian Basin of Southeast New Mexico and West Texas. For more information, visit Concho’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV