Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (NYSE: BZH) ( www.beazer.com) announced today that it has received fifteen 2013 ENERGY STAR Leadership in Housing Awards in recognition of the company’s energy-efficient construction practices. Every home built by Beazer is “ENERGY STAR Certified,” providing its homeowners with significant cost savings in the form of lower utility bills. To achieve this certification, each Beazer home is inspected, tested and verified by an independent energy rater to confirm its design and construction meets or exceeds the strict requirements set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (“EPA”).
“I am very proud of the quality, energy-efficient homes we build in our communities across the country,” said Allan Merrill, CEO of Beazer Homes. “100% of the homes we construct are ENERGY STAR Certified, which demonstrates our commitment to providing each of our homebuyers with one of the most energy efficient homes on the market.”
Headquartered in Atlanta, Beazer Homes is one of the country’s 10 largest single-family homebuilders. The Company’s homes meet or exceed the benchmark for energy-efficient home construction as established by ENERGY STAR® and are designed with flexible floorplan options to meet the personal preferences and lifestyles of its buyers. In addition, the Company is committed to providing a range of preferred lender choices to facilitate transparent competition between lenders and enhanced customer service. The Company offers homes in 16 states, including Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. Beazer Homes is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “BZH.” For more info visit Beazer.com , or check out Beazer on Facebook and Twitter .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV