ARLINGTON, Va., July 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FBR & Co. (Nasdaq:FBRC) (FBR), a leading investment bank serving the middle market, announced today that it will release results for the second quarter of 2013 before the market opens on Wednesday, July 17, 2013.
Investors wishing to listen to the earnings call at 9:00 A.M. U.S. EST, Wednesday, July 17, 2013, may do so via the Web or conference call at:
|Access code: 99936653|
CONTACT: Investors: Bradley J. Wright 703.312.9678 firstname.lastname@example.org Media: Shannon Small 703.469.1190 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV