Select Comfort Corporation (NASDAQ: SCSS) will release results for the fiscal second quarter 2013 ended June 29, 2013, after close of the regular trading session July 17, 2013.
Management will host its regularly scheduled conference call to discuss the company’s results at 5 p.m. EDT (4 p.m. CDT; 2 p.m. PDT) that day. To listen to the call, please dial (800) 593-9959 (international participants dial (517) 308-9340) and reference the passcode “Sleep.” To access the webcast, please visit the investor relations area of the Sleep Number website.
The webcast replay will remain available in the investor relations area of the company’s website for approximately 60 days.
About Select Comfort CorporationSelect Comfort Corporation (NASDAQ: SCSS) is leading the industry in delivering an unparalleled sleep experience by offering consumers high-quality, innovative and individualized sleep solutions and services, which include a complete line of SLEEP NUMBER
beds and bedding. The company is the exclusive manufacturer, marketer, retailer and servicer of the revolutionary Sleep Number bed, which allows individuals to adjust the firmness and support of each side at the touch of a button. The company offers further personalization through its solutions-focused line of Sleep Number pillows, sheets and other bedding products. And as the only national specialty-mattress retailer, consumers can take advantage of an enhanced mattress-buying experience at more than 400 Sleep Number stores across the country, online at SleepNumber.com or via phone at (800) Sleep Number or (800) 753-3768.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV