In addition, United now offers half bottles of premium wines for purchase in United Economy on p.s. flights. Customers can choose between two vintages -- a 2011 Meiomi Pinot Noir and a 2012 St. Supery Sauvignon Blanc 2012. Each bottle pours two and a half glasses of wine.
United in New York/ Newark United is the New York area's largest airline, offering more flights and more seats from the region to more destinations around the world than any other airline. The airline offers more than 400 flights each day from Newark Liberty to more than 150 destinations in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia -- as well as service from New York LaGuardia and from New York Kennedy to top business centers.
Newark Liberty is the only domestic and global hub serving the region, with rail links providing convenient access for travelers in New Jersey, New York City including Wall Street, and other parts of the tri-state region.
With every scheduled long-haul international flight from the continental United States offering flat-bed premium-cabin seating and personal on-demand entertainment, United offers New York-area travelers a higher level of service than any other airline. In addition, the airline boasts:
- More extra-legroom economy seats than any other airline.
- The most saver-style award seats for frequent flyers among the largest U.S. global carriers, according to the 4 th annual Switchfly Reward Seat Availability Survey published in May by IdeaWorksCompany.
- The most aircraft offering satellite Wi-Fi.
- More aircraft with live television than any other U.S. airline.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV