Selections in 17 states won their place in the top 50 by breaking new ground with amenities, expansive open space, work/life balance and a focus on green living. The communities are not ranked, but rather profiled in alphabetical order by state.
About Del Webb Del Webb is a national brand of PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE: PHM). Del Webb is the pioneer in active adult communities and America's leading builder of new homes targeted to pre-retirement and retiring boomers. Del Webb builds consumer inspired homes and communities for active adults ages 55+ who want to continue to explore, grow and learn, socially, physically and intellectually as they look forward to retirement. For more information on Del Webb, visit www.delwebb.com.
About Where to RetireThe issue marks the eighth biennial honor roll of America's best master-planned communities compiled by Where to Retire ( www.wheretoretire.com). The magazine, launched in 1992, is published six times each year. Every issue profiles top retirement towns, both undiscovered and well-known, and master-planned communities that cater to retirees. Where to Retire can be found on various newsstands and at Barnes & Noble bookstores. A one-year subscription to Where to Retire is $18. For a magazine subscription or to purchase a back issue, visit WhereToRetire.com.
SOURCE Del Webb
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV