CARMEL, Ind., July 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) today announced that Bradley Bodell has been named Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, reporting to Bruce Baude, EVP, Chief Operations and Technology Officer, effective July 15.
"Brad is a proven leader who brings a business focus to technology solutions," said Baude. "He has a wealth of experience in strategy, application development, system architecture, and offshore development. He's a problem-solver who has a keen understanding of the role of technology in the insurance industry. We are delighted to have him join our leadership team."
Bodell, 47, was previously Vice President, Global Technology & Operations, for MetLife. He joined MetLife in 2000 and progressed through several key leadership roles, including technology assignments in US Broker Operations, US Sales and Service, and Asia Pacific Operations. Prior to MetLife, he held consulting roles at KPMG LLP, and sales roles at IBM. He earned his degrees from Northwestern University, a B.S. in Engineering and a Masters of Management from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management.
About CNO Financial GroupCNO Financial Group is a holding company. Our insurance subsidiaries – principally Bankers Life and Casualty Company, Washington National Insurance Company and Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company – serve pre-retiree and retired Americans by helping them protect against financial adversity and provide for a more secure retirement. For more information, visit CNO online at www.CNOinc.com.SOURCE CNO Financial Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV