LOS ANGELES, July 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE:KRC) has scheduled its quarterly conference call to discuss its second quarter financial results on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. PT (1:00 p.m. ET). The phone number for the call is (888) 679-8035, passcode: 74488527.
This call is being Webcast by Thomson/CCBN and can be accessed at Kilroy Realty Corporation's Website at www.kilroyrealty.com .
The Webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.earnings.com , Thomson's individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com ), a password-protected event management site.A webcast replay will be available in the Investor Relations, Shareholder Information - Conference Calls section of the company's Website at www.kilroyrealty.com . A replay will also be available from July 30, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. PT until August 6, 2013, by dialing (888) 286-8010, passcode: 31501000. Kilroy Realty Corporation, a member of the S&P MidCap 400 Index, is a real estate investment trust active in major West Coast office markets. For over 65 years, the company has owned, developed, acquired and managed real estate assets primarily in the coastal regions of Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, the San Francisco Bay Area and greater Seattle. At March 31, 2013, the company owned 13.6 million rentable square feet of commercial office space. More information is available at http://www.kilroyrealty.com .
CONTACT: Tyler Rose (310) 481-8484 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV