SUWANEE, Ga., July 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ARRIS Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARRS) today announced the appointment of Doreen Toben to the Board of Directors of the Company. Ms. Toben most recently served as executive vice president of Verizon Communications, Inc. from February 2009 until her retirement in June 2009. From April 2002 to February 2009, she served as the Chief Financial Officer of Verizon responsible for its finance and strategic planning efforts. Prior to April 2002, Ms. Toben was senior vice president and chief financial officer for Verizon's Telecom Group.
Ms. Toben is a 30-year telecommunications veteran. She began her career at AT&T Corp. and over the years held various of positions of increasing responsibility primarily in treasury, strategic planning and finance both there, and beginning in 1984 at Bell Atlantic, Inc.
Ms. Toben is also a member of the board of directors of Fifth & Pacific Companies (formerly Liz Claiborne, Inc.), and The New York Times Company.
For more information on ARRIS, please visit: www.arrisi.com.About ARRIS ARRIS is a premier video and broadband technology company that transforms how service providers worldwide deliver entertainment and communications without boundaries. Its powerful end-to-end platforms enable service and content providers to improve the way people connect – with each other and with their favorite content. The Company's vision and expertise continue to drive the industry's innovations, as they have for more than 60 years. Headquartered north of Atlanta, in Suwanee, Georgia, ARRIS has R&D, sales and support centers throughout the world. Visit www.arrisi.com for more information. SOURCE ARRIS Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV