With breaking news and feature stories, news releases and image galleries, members of the media and stakeholders will have direct access to tools when covering or learning about Edison and its investor-owned utility Southern California Edison (SCE). Social media feeds will provide real-time information about the company and a media login section will provide additional tools such as b-roll, factsheets and logos.
“The online newsroom will provide another multimedia channel to tell the stories of Edison and SCE,” said Steve Conroy, director of Corporate Communications. “We hope these new tools will be used by media who cover the utility industry and whose stories ultimately reach our valued customers.”
Some of the stories currently featured on the redesigned site include: a look at Cool Centers and how residents are dealing with the record heat; an update about the recently retired San Onofre nuclear plant and a look at the decommissioning process; and an exclusive interview with SCE employee Patrick McGary who is currently serving in Afghanistan as a member of the special forces.The Edison online newsroom will be a one stop shop for the latest information about the company. Members of the media will be able to sign-up for email and SMS text alerts. There is also a list of subject matter experts who are available for interviews. For more information: newsroom.edison.com. About Edison International Edison International, through its subsidiaries, is a generator and distributor of electric power and an investor in infrastructure and energy assets, including renewable energy. Headquartered in Rosemead, Calif., Edison International is the parent company of Southern California Edison.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV