Overall, however, Mucci said he's pleased with the housing recovery and is seeing a pickup in temporary workers. He was also bullish on the promise of higher interest rates, saying that just a 25-basis-point increase in rates translates into $5 million in additional revenue. Paychex also has a thriving insurance business, which just recently hit $100 million in annual revenue.
Cramer said Paychex' most recent results have reset the expectations of the analysts, which means the company will be poised to beat the numbers next quarter.
No Huddle Offense
In his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer said it's time to have a wake-up call and stop focusing internationally and start focusing on where the money's being made, right here at home.
Cramer said while so many money managers start their days looking at Japan, China and Europe and then focus their afternoons guessing what the Fed will do next, stocks like Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) and Noodles & Company (NDLS) are where the real money is at.IPOs like Noodles have been lost amid the global woes, said Cramer, but anyone could have seen the Onyx acquisition coming with even a bit of homework. "You don't find a Noodles by looking at the yen," he concluded. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV