SEATTLE, July 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alaska Air Group, Inc. (NYSE: ALK), the parent company of Alaska Airlines, Inc., and Horizon Air Industries, Inc., will announce its second quarter 2013 financial results on Thursday, July 25. A conference call is scheduled at 8:30 a.m. Pacific time/ 11:30 a.m. Eastern time. Interested parties may listen to the call via webcast at www.alaskaair.com/investors.
Alaska Airlines, a subsidiary of Alaska Air Group (NYSE: ALK), together with its partner regional airlines, serves 95 cities through an expansive network in Alaska, the Lower 48, Hawaii, Canada and Mexico. Alaska Airlines has ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction Among Traditional Network Carriers" in the J.D. Power and Associates North America Airline Satisfaction Study SM for six consecutive years from 2008 to 2013. For reservations, visit www.alaskaair.com . For more news and information, visit the Alaska Airlines Newsroom at www.alaskaair.com/newsroom .
SOURCE Alaska Air Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV