Alcoa (NYSE:AA) will hold a conference call on Monday, July 8, 2013 beginning at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss Second Quarter 2013 results and business developments. The conference call will be webcast live via Alcoa's website, with presentation materials available on-line.
Conference Call Information
|Time:||5:00 – 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time|
|Hosts:||Klaus Kleinfeld, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer|
|William Oplinger, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer|
|Call:||(877) 280 4957|
|+ 1 (857) 244 7314 (International)|
|Pass Code: 83187914|
|To avoid a delay in start time, please dial-in beginning at 4:45 p.m.|
Invest section of the Alcoa website to listen and view slides only.
Note: Adobe Flash 9 or higher is required. Please refer to the system check to verify that your computer meets the system requirements. Click here if you need the latest version of Adobe Flash. Presentation materials used during this meeting will be available for viewing at 4:30 p.m. at www.alcoa.com.
Replay InformationA replay of the call will be available from 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time on July 8 until July 15 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
|Replay:||(888) 286 8010|
|+ 1 (617) 801 6888 (International)|
|Pass Code: 14319447 or at Quarterly Earnings Presentations on our website.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV