In trading on Monday, shares of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARIA) crossed above their 200 day moving average of $20.25, changing hands as high as $20.26 per share. ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. shares are currently trading up about 13% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of ARIA shares, versus its 200 day moving average:
Looking at the chart above, ARIA's low point in its 52 week range is $15.35 per share, with $25.40 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $19.84.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, ARIA makes up 2.93% of the Biotech ETF (BBH) which is trading up by about 5.3% on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV