FREEHOLD, N.J., July 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On July 1, 2013, the Board of Directors of UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE:UMH) declared its quarterly cash dividend on the Company's Common Stock of $0.18 per share payable September 16, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business August 15, 2013. The Company's annual dividend rate on its Common Stock is $0.72 per share.
Also on July 1, 2013, the Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.515625 per share for the period from June 1, 2013 through August 31, 2013, on the Company's 8.25% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock payable September 16, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 15, 2013. Series A preferred share dividends are cumulative and payable quarterly at an annual rate of $2.0625 per share.
UMH, which was organized in 1968, is a public equity REIT that owns and operates sixty-eight manufactured home communities containing approximately 12,800 developed home sites. These communities are located in New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Indiana and Michigan. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE UMH Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV