GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., July 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alert your taste buds! Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (Red Robin) is two weeks away from bringing even more craveable gourmet burgers to the Baltimore area. Located at the Waugh Chapel Shopping Center at the intersection of Route 3 North and John Hopkins Road, the newest Red Robin will open on July 15 at 11 a.m. To help celebrate the grand opening of the new Crofton, Md. restaurant, Red Robin will donate all sales of its signature Freckled Lemonade ® from Monday, July 15 to Sunday, July 21, to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to finding cures for all kids with cancer.
Red Robin – known as the Gourmet Burger Expert – offers more than two dozen innovative gourmet burgers served with Bottomless Steak Fries ® (which means free refills!) and more than 100 different toppings for guests to customize their favorite burger. Some of the most popular burgers are the Royal Red Robin Burger ® topped with a fresh fried egg and Red's Tavern Double with its signature styles, including the Fiery Ghost Tavern Style that uses the ghost pepper, one of the world's hottest chile peppers. While Red Robin has been grilling up gourmet burgers for more than 40 years, the menu also offers a variety of appetizers, salads, entrees, soups and wraps made with the freshest ingredients.
Red Robin also offers several signature beverages including Red Robin's Freckled Lemonade, which has been a guest favorite since it was added to the menu more than 20 years ago. The Freckled Lemonade, a refreshing blend of sweet strawberries and tangy Minute Maid ® Lemonade, is available for $3.99 and includes free bottomless refills. All Freckled Lemonade sales during grand opening week at the new Crofton, Md. restaurant will benefit Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation. Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation was created by 4-year-old childhood cancer patient Alexandra "Alex" Scott, who began raising money through her front yard lemonade stand to help doctors on their way to finding cures for all kids with cancer. Alex's mission continues through Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation.Along with offering craveable gourmet burgers and signature beverages, Red Robin guests across the country have come to love the restaurant for its:
- Unique Unbridled culture that inspires Red Robin team members to consistently put guests' needs first and perform random acts of kindness for others.
- Happy hour specials on beer, wine and spirits in the bar area Monday through Friday from 3-6 p.m. and 8 p.m. to close
- Red Royalty loyalty program, that provides its members with rewards, including a FREE birthday burger and various additional incentives for dining at Red Robin, as well as other rewards to "surprise and delight" members throughout the year
- Detailed allergen information that is easy to understand
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV