Cardinal Bank (NASDAQ: CFNL) is pleased to announce that Eileen A. Kennedy has joined the company as Senior Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer.
Kennedy will be based in Cardinal Bank’s Leesburg Banking Office, joining Cardinal’s successful Dulles-Loudoun Market Team. She will work closely with her teammates to expand upon existing business development initiatives. With over two decades of local banking experience, most recently with Virginia Commerce Bank, her strategic planning and relationship management skills will complement the award-winning regional team in Loudoun.
“We are excited to add Eileen to our Dulles-Loudoun Market Team,” said Dennis Griffith, EVP, Lending. “With her lending and management experience, she can provide additional guidance and resources to this successful team as it continues to expand Cardinal’s presence in this thriving market.”
Kennedy holds a B.A. from Niagara University, and is a graduate of the Virginia Bankers Association Executive Leadership Program and Leadership Loudoun, where she served as the founding Finance Committee Chair, and on the Board of Directors. She has held leadership positions with the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce, the Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce, and the Committee for Dulles, and actively participates in volunteer activities and events throughout the region.About Cardinal Financial Corporation : Cardinal Financial Corporation, a financial holding company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia, serves the Washington Metropolitan region through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Cardinal Bank, with 27 conveniently located banking offices. Cardinal also operates George Mason Mortgage. The Company's stock is traded on NASDAQ (CFNL). For additional information, visit our Web site at www.cardinalbank.com or call 703.584.3400.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV