Prudential Financial Stock Hits New 52-Week High (PRU)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Prudential Financial (NYSE:PRU) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $73.57, above its previous 52-week high of $73.56 with 173,811 shares traded as of 9:55 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 3.1 million shares over the past 30 days. Prudential Financial has a market cap of $33.6 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are up 36.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Prudential Financial, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a range of insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both individual and institutional customers in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 51.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV