4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: GNTX, DCT, GD, AXP
American Express (NYSE: AXP) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 23 cents per share. At a price of $75.88 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.2%. The average volume for American Express has been 5.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. American Express has a market cap of $82.5 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 30.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. American Express Company provides charge and credit payment card products and travel-related services to customers worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.92. TheStreet Ratings rates American Express as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. You can view the full American Express Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV