Tomorrow, July 2, 2013, 17 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.8% to 10.4%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:BankUnited (NYSE:BKU) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 21 cents per share. At a price of $26.29 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.1%.The average volume for BankUnited has been 462,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. BankUnited has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are up 6.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. BankUnited, Inc., a bank holding company, provides a range of banking products and financial services to commercial and middle-market businesses, and individual customers in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.15.TheStreet Ratings rates BankUnited as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's net income has been quite unimpressive. You can view the full BankUnited Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about BKU
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV