- Microsoft—Together, Dell and Microsoft are working on solutions for PowerEdge VRTX to enable high levels of efficiency and performance for small and medium-sized businesses; this includes:
- The OpenManage Integration Suite for Microsoft System Center 2012 and OpenManage Cluster Configurator for Windows Server 2012 integrate VRTX embedded management technology, iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller, to drastically simplify the process and time typically required to configure, deploy and manage networking, storage, and compute nodes. Initial tests indicate a time savings from the range of hours to deploy a cluster to just minutes using OpenManage Cluster Configurator. For ongoing management, Dell’s OpenManage Integration Suite for Microsoft System Center provides full lifecycle management.
- Dell tested and qualified PowerEdge VRTX for desktop virtualization workloads, hosting users running Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS) and Remote Desktop Virtualization Hosted (RDVH) on Windows Server 2012. In July, Dell is updating the Dell DVS Enterprise for Windows Server 2012 reference architecture with VRTX sizing guidelines to enable customers in remote and small office environments to deploy RDS and RDVH with confidence.
- VMware—Using Dell Management Plug-in for VMware vCenter™ Server and Dell PowerEdge VRTX with VMware vSphere®, SMBs and remote/branch offices can realize the benefits of virtualization in a way that is simple, automated, agent-free, and efficient. IT administrators can manage virtualized environments effectively and with fewer tools.
- PowerEdge VRTX solution development is also underway with leading healthcare and retail ISV and OEM partners including Amulet Hotkey, Carestream , Infor , Microsoft Dynamics for Retail and Varian to provide Dell and ISV customers with converged solutions for compute-intensive applications relied upon by healthcare practices and retailers.
- Multiple channel partners recently engaged with the VRTX Solutions Ecosystem, including: Dasher , Dynamic Quest, En Pointe , Fluid Consulting , Information Systems Intelligence , IT Weapons , LANAIR , ProSys, SHI and Veristor.
Dell Announces Worldwide Availability And Solutions Ecosystem For PowerEdge VRTX
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts