Perion, developer of the innovative Incredimail for iPad app, announced today that its new email client has been downloaded over 400 thousand times in just over three months since it launched. The company also revealed that users are highly engaged by the app, using it several times a day and swiping through eight pages of mails every time they use the app.
Incredimail for iPad launched just three months ago and brought a radically new email experience to users. The app reimagines email and it has been designed specifically for a touch interface. The app allows users to flip, swipe, and peak through their emails with a beautifully designed magazine-like interface. The whole experience has been centered on making reading emails easier and more enjoyable.
The Killer Feature Of An Email Client
Much of the discussion surrounding email clients today is focused on reaching “Inbox Zero” – having no unread emails. The discussion surrounding this issue has framed Inbox Zero as the Holy Grail of email clients. Following feedback and conversations with its users on the importance of clearing their inboxes, Perion discovered two key results: users do indeed place a high priority on clearing their inbox; users are already succeeding in doing so. These results run counter to the popular belief that users are struggling to clear their inboxes.“It’s clear that marking all messages as read is important to users, but it’s also a goal most users are already achieving,” said Josef Mandelbaum, CEO of Perion. “What has been sorely lacking is a new paradigm for email that makes the process more enjoyable and focuses on the core email experience – reading messages. Incredimail for iPad is optimized for reading and enjoying your emails, and leverages the power, simplicity, and inviting nature of touch devices to do so.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV