Orient-Express Hotels Ltd. (NYSE:OEH) ( www.orient-express.com) will release its second quarter earnings on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 after the market closes and will host a conference call for the investment community on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 10 a.m. EDT (3 p.m. BST).
Anyone wishing to join in the call should dial + 1 855 287 9927 (US toll free), +44 (0)20 3059 8125 (standard international access) or 0800 368 0649 (UK free phone). Phone lines will open 20 minutes prior to the call. The participant password is Orient-Express Hotels.
Please note that the call is open to investors only. Media enquiries should be addressed to Vicky Legg at the contact details above.
NOTE: A replay of the conference call will be available by telephone until 7pm (EDST) Wednesday, August 7, 2013 and can be accessed by calling +1 866 268 1947 (US toll free) or +44 (0)121 260 4861 (standard international). The access code is 1594165#.A replay will also be available on the company’s website at: www.orient-expresshotelsltd.com/ Ends
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV