- United States No. 5,228,077, entitled "Remotely Upgradable Universal Remote Control";
- United States Patent No. 5,255,313, entitled "Universal Remote Control System";
- United States Patent No. 5,414,761, entitled "Remote Control System";
- United States Patent No. 5,552,917, entitled "Remote Control";
- United States Reissued Patent No. RE39,059, entitled “Computer Programmable Remote Control”;
- United States Patent No. 6,407,779, entitled "Method and Apparatus for an Intuitive Universal Remote Control System";
- United States Patent No. 7, 126,468, entitled "System and Method for Monitoring Remote Control Transmissions";
- United States Patent No. 7,589,642, entitled "Relaying Key Code Signals Through A Remote Control Device"; and
- United States Patent No. 7,831,930, entitled "System and Method for Displaying a User Interface for a Remote Control Application."
Universal Electronics Files Second Patent Infringement Suit Against Universal Remote Control
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.