Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE: KRG) (the “Company”) announced today that it executed a lease with Sprouts Farmers Market for 31,541 square feet at Sunland Towne Centre in El Paso, Texas.
Sprouts, which will occupy the former Roomstore space, will be joining a strong retail lineup at the center including Bed Bath and Beyond, Ross Dress for Less, PetSmart, and Party City.
“Sprouts is a high growth neighborhood grocery store that we are excited to introduce at Sunland Towne Centre. Sprouts’ desire to be in our center speaks to the high quality nature and excellent location of the real estate,” said John A. Kite, the Company’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
About Kite Realty Group TrustKite Realty Group Trust is a full-service, vertically integrated real estate investment trust engaged in the ownership, operation, management, leasing, acquisition, construction, redevelopment and development of neighborhood and community shopping centers in selected markets in the United States. At March 31, 2013, the Company owned interests in a portfolio of 61 operating and redevelopment properties totaling approximately 9.3 million square feet and three properties currently under development totaling 0.9 million square feet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV