Mellanox® Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX) (TASE: MLNX), a leading supplier of high-performance, end-to-end interconnect solutions for data center servers and storage systems, today announced that it will release financial results for its second quarter 2013 after the close of market on Wednesday, July 24, 2013.
Following the release, Mellanox will conduct a conference call at 2 p.m. Pacific Time (5 p.m. Eastern Time). To listen to the call, dial +1-785-424-1825 approximately ten minutes prior to the start time.
Mellanox will also conduct a conference call on Thursday, July 25, 2013, at 9 a.m. Israel Time to discuss the company’s second quarter 2013 financial results in Hebrew. To listen to the call, dial +972-3-9180609 approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call.
The Mellanox financial results conference call will be available via a live webcast on the investor relations section of the Mellanox website at http://ir.mellanox.com. Access the website 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to download and install any necessary audio software. An archived webcast replay will also be available on the Mellanox website.Supporting Resources:
- Learn more about Mellanox’s complete FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand solution
- Learn more about Mellanox’s complete 40GbE solution
- Follow Mellanox on Twitter and Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV