SALT LAKE CITY, July 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- USANA Health Sciences Inc. (NYSE: USNA), a global nutritional supplements company, received more than 30 national and international accolades during its second quarter for its world-class products, exceptional management team, innovative sales tools and modernized corporate branding. Since January the company has been decorated with over 50 notable honors.
"Each year USANA continues to raise the bar and in return is acknowledged for its efforts by these established organizations," said USANA Chief Communication Officer Dan Macuga. "It means a great deal to the company to see that our international markets are also being recognized for their efforts and to know that all of our employees and Associates continue to work toward making and keeping USANA a successful global company."
Recent prominent accolades include:
- The Best of State Awards are given to companies or individuals based off of their excelled endeavors, innovative approaches and methods, and contributions to creating a better quality of life in Utah.
- American Business Awards honor and generate public recognition of the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and business people worldwide. USANA was highlighted 10 times. The prestigious honors include recognition for its international convention, patent-pending True Health Assessment and excellence in management.
- Australian Customer Service Awards acknowledge, encourage and reward small- and medium-size Australian businesses for their excellent treatment of, and positive attitude toward, their customers. USANA received gold.
- The Communicator Awards recognize big ideas in marketing and communications, honoring work that transcends innovation and craft. This year USANA was recognized nine times. Notable awards include recognition of the company's corporate blog, What's Up, USANA?, marketing effectiveness in social media and corporate rebrand campaign.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts