- the efficacy of suvorexant has been established at doses of 10 mg to 40 mg in elderly and non-elderly adult patients;
- 10 mg should be the starting dose for most patients, and must be available before suvorexant can be approved;
- 15 mg and 20 mg doses would be appropriate in patients in whom the 10 mg dose is well-tolerated but not effective; and,
- for patients taking concomitant moderate CYP3A4 inhibitors, a 5 mg dose would be necessary.
Merck Receives Complete Response Letter For Suvorexant, Merck’s Investigational Medicine For Insomnia
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts