OfficeMax Expands, Advances Line Of Private Brand Writing Products To Help Customers Get More For Less
NAPERVILLE, Ill., July 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- OfficeMax ® Incorporated (NYSE: OMX), a leading provider of office supplies, technology and services, today announced it has expanded its line of OfficeMax private brand writing products by 75 percent with new pens, highlighters, mechanical pencils and markers. The expansion coincides with advances to additional writing products within the private brand line to deliver improved quality and style to customers.
Each of the OfficeMax private brand writing products has been developed to deliver the quality and performance of major national brands at OfficeMax value prices.
"We've heard from our customers that they are seeking a value alternative to national brand writing supplies, while maintaining quality," said Kim Feil, executive vice president, chief marketing and strategy officer at OfficeMax. "Our expanded OfficeMax private brand of pens, mechanical pencils, markers and highlighters provides consumers and business with a greater selection of quality and contemporary writing solutions that maximize every dollar.""Our new and re-styled OfficeMax brand writing products round out our private brand solutions to meet a variety of price points and writing needs for our customers," adds Ronald Lalla, executive vice president, chief merchandising officer at OfficeMax. "Our premium TUL ® brand of writing instruments features superior performance and ergonomic design, while our OfficeMax private brand line of writing products delivers quality at a value price point." National Brand Writing Quality at OfficeMax ValueQuality-tested to meet the writing performance of national brands, the new OfficeMax private brand pens, mechanical pencils, highlighters and markers are now available in OfficeMax stores nationwide and at OfficeMax.com in an assortment of ink, tips, barrel colors and quantities. The new and re-styled OfficeMax private brand line of writing products includes:
- Pens – featuring new design ballpoint pens in stick and grip styles; and gel pens in grip and retractable grip styles with a new high-quality ink system that delivers a smoother, more reliable ink flow.
- Highlighters – including gel, liquid and erasable highlighters, as well as pen-style and desk-style chisel tip highlighters.
- Mechanical Pencils – featuring new designs that include assorted barrel or grip colors, and top and side advance features. All pencils are available in 0.5mm and 0.7mm lead sizes.
- Permanent Markers – including new pen-style markers with fine point tips and desk-styles markers with chisel tips.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV