Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc. (NYSE: Q) will release its financial results for the second quarter of 2013 on Thursday, August 1, 2013, before the market opens. An investor conference call will be held on Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. EDT.
To participate via telephone, please dial +1 (855) 484-7367 or +1 (631) 259-7541 outside the United States, approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the call. The conference call will also be accessible, live via webcast, on the Investor Relations section of the Quintiles website at www.quintiles.com.
An archived edition of the conference call will be available online at www.quintiles.com after 1:00 p.m. EDT on Thursday, August 1.
About QuintilesQuintiles (NYSE: Q) is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services with a network of more than 27,000 employees conducting business in approximately 100 countries. We have helped develop or commercialize all of the top-50 best-selling drugs on the market. Quintiles applies the breadth and depth of our service offerings along with extensive therapeutic, scientific and analytics expertise to help our customers navigate an increasingly complex healthcare environment as they seek to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of better healthcare outcomes. To learn more about Quintiles, please visit www.quintiles.com. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for Quintiles.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV