- Reelected Mr. Hai Sheng Chen, Mr. Tung Kuen Tsui, and Ms. Leada Tak Tai Li as members of the Board of Directors of the Company;
- Ratified the selection by the Audit Committee of Moore Stephens as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2013;
- Approved a reduction in the number of authorized shares of the Company's common stock and preferred stock to amounts that will be determined by the Board, but (a) such reduced number of authorized shares of common stock shall not be (i) lower than 5,000,000 or (ii) higher than 20,000,000 and (b) such reduced number of authorized shares of preferred stock shall not be (i) lower than 200,000 or (ii) higher than 2,000,000; provided, however, that such approval shall expire on August 30, 2013;
- Approved, in a non-binding advisory vote, the compensation for Company management;
- Approved, in a non-binding advisory vote, the frequency of three years for future advisory votes on executive compensation.
China Precision Steel Holds Annual General Meeting Of Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.