SINGAPORE, July 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (the " Meeting") of CHINA YUCHAI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (the " Company") will be held at Hotel Nikko, 72 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong on Friday, August 2, 2013 at 9.30 a.m. ( Hong Kong time) for the following purposes:
As Ordinary Business
1. To receive and adopt the audited financial statements and independent auditors' report for the financial year ended December 31, 2012.2. To approve an increase in the limit of the Directors' fees as set out in Bye-law 10(11) of the Bye-laws of the Company from US$250,000 to US$590,000 for the financial year 2012 (Directors' fees paid for FY 2011: US$593,973). 3. To re-elect the following Directors retiring pursuant to Bye-law 4(2) of the Bye-laws of the Company to hold office until the next annual general meeting of the Company: (i) Mr Kwek Leng Peck (ii) Mr Gan Khai Choon (iii) Mr Hoh Weng Ming (iv) Mr Tan Aik-Leang (v) Mr Neo Poh Kiat (vi) Mr Han Yi Yong 4. To re-elect the following Directors retiring pursuant to Bye-law 4(3) of the Bye-laws of the Company to hold office until the next annual general meeting of the Company: (i) Mr Yan Ping (appointed on November 28, 2012) (ii) Mr Raymond Chi-Keung Ho (appointed on April 30, 2013)
5. To authorize the Board of Directors to appoint Directors up to the maximum of 11 or such maximum number as determined from time to time by the shareholders in general meeting to fill any vacancies on the Board.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts