BEIJING, July 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TAL Education Group (the "Company" or "TAL") (NYSE: XRS), a leading K-12 after-school tutoring services provider in China, today announced that it has filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended February 28, 2013 (the "2013 Form 20-F") with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on June 29, 2013.
TAL's annual report on Form 20-F, which contains its audited consolidated financial statements, is available on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov, and on TAL's investor relations website at http://en.xueersi.org/investor. TAL will provide a hard copy of its annual report, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request.
About TAL Education Group
TAL Education Group, which operates under the brand "Xueersi," is a leading K-12 after-school tutoring service provider in China. Its tutoring services cover the core subjects in China's school curriculum, including mathematics, English, Chinese, physics, chemistry and biology, and are delivered through three formats: small class, one-on-one, and online courses. The Company's network includes 255 physical learning centers as of February 28, 2013, located in 15 key cities in China: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xi'an, Chengdu, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Taiyuan, Zhengzhou, Chongqing, Suzhou and Shenyang. It also operates www.eduu.com, a leading online education platform in China. The Company's ADSs trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "XRS."For further information, please contact: Mei LiInvestor RelationsTAL Education GroupTel: +861052926658Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Caroline StraathofIR InsideTel: +31 6 5462 4301Email: email@example.com SOURCE TAL Education Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV