Global Rallycross To Complete Doubleheader At X Games Munich
MUNICH, June 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Rallycross will stage the second of two races as a part of X Games Munich on Sunday, June 30. The race will serve as Round 3 of the 2013 Global Rallycross season.
Sunday's race will be broadcast at 11:00 AM ET on ESPN and ESPN3.
Liam Doran won Saturday's race, the first of the doubleheader, and scored the second gold medal of his X Games and Global Rallycross career. Ken Block, who finished second, won his fifth career X Games medal, while Toomas Heikkinen took third and claimed his second X Games medal in a row. All three drivers will return to action on Sunday.
This weekend's field also features international stars like two-time defending Global Rallycross champion Tanner Foust, X Games Brazil gold medalist Scott Speed, defending European rallycross champion Timur Timerzyanov, three-time Race of Champions winner Mattias Ekstrom, and seven-time Indianapolis 500 starter Townsend Bell.Race Schedule Sunday 8:20 – 9:00 a.m. (EDT) – Practice9:15 – 10:00 a.m. (EDT) – Seeding 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (EDT) – Race About GRCGlobal Rallycross combines the best aspects of circuit racing, off-road racing and rally competition to deliver intense action in a variety of fan-friendly environments. Action sport stars including Travis Pastrana and Brian Deegan have described the sport as "motocross – with a roll cage." SOURCE Global Rallycross
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV