Wimbledon Final Tickets Available As Andy Murray Prepares To Make Tennis History
LONDON, June 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Andy Murray is looking in great form as he gears up for this year's Wimbledon tournament. The British number one went all the way to the final of this year's Australian Open, narrowly losing out to Serbian star Novak Djokovic after a four set thriller in Melbourne.
But Murray will take heart from beating former Swiss World number one Roger Federer in the semi-finals as he looks to improve on a cracking year for the Scotsman in 2012.
Murray landed Olympic Gold in London last year before going on to seal the US Open last September, beating Djokovic in the final.
Let's hope he can go one better in 2013 and be the first male British tennis player to lift the trophy since Fred Perry in 1936.Murray will be joined at SW1 by the returning Rafael Nadal whilst the women's tournament gives the opportunity to see the likes of Australian Open winner Victoria Azarenka, five-time Wimbledon winner Serena Williams, her five-time Wimbledon winner sister Venus as well as home-grown stars Laura Robson and Heather Watson. Tickets for the 2013 Championships at The All England Club are now available for all days. Buy Wimbledon Tennis tickets with our friends at Seatwave! Meanwhile, flying the flag for Britain in the men's doubles will be Jonathan Marray while the Williams sisters will be looking to retain their women's doubles title. American pair Mike Bryan and Lisa Raymond will be looking to become the first mixed doubles champions to win consecutive tournaments since Czech pair Cyril Suk and Helena Sukova in 1996 and 1997. Contact: George Prior firstname.lastname@example.org+447738262328 SOURCE Seatwave
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV