Radian Group Inc. (RDN): Today's Featured Insurance Laggard
Radian Group (RDN) pushed the Insurance industry lower today making it today's featured Insurance laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Radian Group fell $0.36 (-3.0%) to $11.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,016,821 shares of Radian Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,169,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $11.60-$11.93 after having opened the day at $11.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.98. Other companies within the Insurance industry that declined today were: Crawford & Company (CRD.B), down 4.4%, eHealth (EHTH), down 3.6%, MGIC Investment Corporation (MTG), down 3.5% and Crawford & Company (CRD.A), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Radian Group Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV