Rock-Tenn Company (RKT): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Laggard
Rock-Tenn Company (RKT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Rock-Tenn Company fell $1.62 (-1.6%) to $99.88 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,284,264 shares of Rock-Tenn Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 742,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $99.69-$102.18 after having opened the day at $101.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $101.50. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: CCA Industries (CAW), down 10.1%, STR Holdings (STRI), down 8.1%, Fuwei Films (Holdings (FFHL), down 8.0% and American Apparel (APP), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rock-Tenn Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV