Francescas Holdings Corp (FRAN): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Winner
Francescas Holdings (FRAN) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Francescas Holdings rose $0.68 (2.5%) to $27.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,624,601 shares of Francescas Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,306,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.77-$27.99 after having opened the day at $26.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.11. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Birks & Mayors (BMJ), up 40.4%, Lentuo International (LAS), up 11.6%, Sport Chalet (SPCHA), up 6.0% and Finish Line (FINL), up 3.1%.
- You can view the full Francescas Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV