Michael Kors Holdings (KORS) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Michael Kors Holdings rose $0.74 (1.2%) to $62.02 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,377,426 shares of Michael Kors Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,811,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.94-$63.05 after having opened the day at $60.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.28. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Pacific Sunwear (PSUN), up 8.7%, HHGregg Incorporated (HGG), up 5.5%, Body Central (BODY), up 4.3% and Vipshop Holdings (VIPS), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Michael Kors Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about KORS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV