Cree (CREE) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Cree rose $1.37 (2.2%) to $63.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,592,706 shares of Cree exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,293,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.62-$64.17 after having opened the day at $61.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.46. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: SatCon Technology Corporation (SATC), up 53.1%, AMSC (AMSC), up 12.8%, China Sunergy (CSUN), up 11.6% and ClearSign Combustion (CLIR), up 10.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cree Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CREE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV